I’ll give someone a digital high five if you can tell me, without Googling it, where that title comes from. Not only is it from one of my favorite bands, but the it reminded me that I actually made it to my 100th post. Now I could say something like “you know anyone can make it to 100 but it takes true intestinal fortitude to get to 103.” Yeah right, it actually just slipped my mind that I made it to this not very important milestone, however it is one that I would like to celebrate anyway!
Seriously though lambs, to all one to two of you who do happen to read my cooking “memoirs” I have just loved updating this blog with my memories, thoughts and cooking tales these past 100ish posts and I’m raising a glass to you for what I hope will be 100ish more.
For this special occasion I wanted to look back over Cooking Inside the Lines and do a best of/worst of just for fun. If you want to listen to Barbara Streisand’s The Way We Were while reading please be my guest.
- Strawberry, Pistachio and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Milk-Braised Pork Shoulder
- Open-Face Pork Tacos
- Doughnut Holes with Raspberry Jam
- Open-Face Crab Burgers
- Cod with Mussels, Chorizo, Fried Croutons and Saffron Mayonnaise
- Asparagus Salad with Soft Poached Eggs
- Grilled Pork with Blackberry Sage Sauce
- Coffee Rubbed Cheeseburgers with Texas BBQ Sauce
- Cheddar BLT Burger with Tarragon Dressing
Recipe that looked delicious but didn’t think it was going to knock my socks off the way it did