…for these recipes that I think would make a delicious addition to your Thanksgiving spread. I’ve chosen some of my favorites from year’s past, most are a little non-traditional but I figured you would have your basics down (turkey, gravy, stuffing) so I included ones that I thought might bring a little more oomph to the table. We alway have turkey at our family’s meal in East Texas but heck, I would love to have that Pork Tenderloin Agrodolce at the table too!
Mix and match to your liking, but most importantly, have a wonderful Thanksgiving with you and yours. So excited to celebrate our first Thanksgiving as husband and wife, ahhhh, such a lucky gal.
- Beef Tenderloin with Cherry-Black Pepper Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin Agrodolce
- Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
- Hangar Steak with Herb-Nut Salsa
- Roasted Lamb with Pomegranate Sauce
- Colonial Corn Pudding
- Truffled Pommes Anna
- Orange and Red Onion Salad
- Roasted Mixed Peppers with Capers and Marjoram
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Dijon
- Cast-Iron Apple Cobbler
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Bars
- To-Die-For-Chocolate Meringue Pie
- Doughnut Holes with Raspberry Jam
- Mango Napoleons
- Braised Chicken and Red Potatoes in Tarragon Broth (use leftover turkey here)
- Apple Braised Turkey Thighs
- The Pie Society’s Leftover Quiches – try all three!